I just knew yesterday was going to be a good day. A busy productive day, where I achieved lots and felt good! (Although I was rather tired by the end of it.)
These were my goals for yesterday…
pet other’s animals in public,have a conversation with a stranger – chatted to another customer in the garden centre about a beautiful peacock table ✔
- sit outside and stare at the sky – went in the park and lay on the basket swing watching a buzzard and the clouds move across the sky ✔
pick up a new book that you’re excited about,treat yourself to a new flavour of tea – Pukka blackcurrant beauty ✔
- blast music that matches your mood – enjoyed singing along to Space “Me and You versus the World” ✔
- use a nice scented lotion – Molten Brown, so expensive but so lovely! ✔
Had a lovely walk around the village in the morning, stopping by the supermarket and the park. Beautiful display of crocus and daffodils outside the retirement home.
Went to the garden centre in the afternoon, photographed happy things that made me smile! And bought the seeds for this year’s vegetable beds.
Goals for today:
- piano practice
- respond to blogger awards
- transfer music to my car USB
- plan seed planting
May you have a sunny and bright day, K x