1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award logo.
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger sets you.
3. Nominate blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let your nominees know about their nomination!
Thank you to the very talented A Creative PTSD Gal for nominating me for the Liebster Award, my second this month! I am overwhelmed with the love being given to me from my blogging community. Please take time to visit A Creative PTSD Gal‘s blog it’s an eclectic mix of creative writing, art and personal perspective, I think you’d enjoy it.
The questions asked of me were:
1. What villain character could you sympathize with and why?
I think it would have to be Catwoman. From watching the TV Batman series during my childhood in the 70s/80s Catwoman was the first female villain I had encountered. As a villain she was actually pretty rubbish as she was love struck by Batman!
2. What vintage piece of clothing would you like to bring back and why?
Cotton shirt tied at the front like Baby in Dirty Dancing! Very 1980s teamed with denim shorts. I never had the confidence to follow fashion trends in my youth, but think I could totally rock that look now!
3. You’re are playing the leading role in a major film, what is the title and who is your character?
4. When is the one time you trusted your instincts and they were right?
When I thought that something felt odd in the base of my breast. GP couldn’t feel anything, but I insisted there was something there. Turned out to be cancer.
5. What would you like to gain from your blogging experience?
Peace of mind, from sharing what I’ve experienced/learnt through my mental health story.
6. What is your go-to comfort food?
Ben & Jerry’s specifically. Or generally, ice cream, chocolate, cake, or a combination of all three!
7. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings
Neither… Marvel Avengers or X-Men
8. What book have you read more than once?
To Kill a Mockingbird, Michael J. Fox’s autobiography, and probably some Stephen King (The Stand, Misery)
9. Coffee or tea?
Tea, but not tea flavoured tea… peppermint, chamomile etc.
10. Where do you find inspiration when you are stuck?
11. What is the one holiday you go all out for?
Would love to go to Iceland, or Canada.
I have outstanding nominations to do from my previous award nominations so will create a huge nominations post later today with questions etc.
Thank you all for reading and following, I am so happy that my blog is being enjoyed by so many people.