BuJo Art: May

Before 2018 there were many things that I was not.

I was not a writer.

I was not a poet.

I was not a runner.

I was not an artist… it’s certainly questionable whether my art skills are sufficiently… erm… sufficiently artistic(?!) for me to classify as an artist, but what I lack in technique I make up for in enthusiasm πŸ™‚

… AND onto the art… welcome May 2018!

Comments

17 comments on “BuJo Art: May”
  1. This is way better than what I’ve done. I’m new to the bujo world and still working out how to organise everything πŸ˜–

Ah thank you, I’m lacking commitment to my BuJo at the moment. I spend a day trying to be all arty with the cover page and then go weeks without doing anything else.
      Good luck with journaling, it’s such a great process and you will find what you record will evolve over time as you settle into it.

2. Beautiful creativity!

3. I love your artwork! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

☺️ thank you my lovely artisty friend ❀️

1. It’s so much fun isn’t it 😁 Great to experiment πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒˆ

4. Cherilyn says:

If you are having fun with it, it’s art.

πŸ™‚

Ooh I like that! 😁 ❀️
      Thanks for commenting x

1. Cherilyn says:

No problem, I enjoy reading your blog. πŸ™‚

5. Alys says:

I think these pages are very pretty! Enthusiasm is the most important ingredient☺️
    Alys

Thanks Alys πŸ™‚

6. Everything begins with an enthusiasm Karen – don’t write yourself off πŸ™‚

I’m very good at enthusiasm! πŸ˜€

1. Well there we go, the journey begins … all artists l know have always said a passion began in earnest because of enthusiasm πŸ™‚