All good here

Hi ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s a great feeling when all the pieces of life’s jigsaw slot neatly into place. I have previously written about how I manage my life to minimise stress and keep my emotions stable, and while that is still the case it doesn’t feel like a compromise right now.

I actually feel like I’m enjoying life.
I feel motivated, energised, calm, happy – yes, happy!

I feel that I can take whatever the universe decides to throw my way.
I am a warrior, I am invincible – ok, that might be a stretch too far – but I feel in control without being controlling.

I love running. I love my band. I love writing. I love my vegetable garden. I’m even enjoying cooking (but only a bit).

My hubby is, as ever, lovely and so supportive of everything I do.
The boys are generally calm and happy.

Everything really, is just good right now, so I’m rolling with it.

Love to all xx ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

7 comments on “All good here”
  1. Iโ€™m so happy for you Karen, what a good day youโ€™ve had and thatโ€™s really great! Enjoy! Katie x

I expect you have heard of Holly Bourne who has made such a success of writing . I knew nothing about her but just stumbled across her in my meanderings on the net . She makes an interesting point : ‘ I feel whether it’s getting a boyfriend or getting your dream job, women have been socialised compete. ‘ My first reaction is that applies to us all not just women , but then is not the world run by competition?

I haven’t heard of her, will be looking her up though. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚