It’s astonishing to think of what I’ve achieved with my running journey in just one year. This is my final running update of 2018 and, as such, I will be wearing my smug pants as I share exactly what I’ve achieved.
But first how has my week been?
- I have been on a two mile (or longer) walk each day
- I did Christmas Day parkrun, I even slow jogged small bits of it but mostly speed walking, and regular Saturday parkrun (with a little more slow jogging)
- I haven’t done enough physio and haven’t been to the gym… but who goes to the gym at Chrsitmas anyway?
2018 in numbers!
- 500 miles
- 16 virtual races
- 6 races
- 19 parkruns
- parkrun PB 27:54
- 4 parkrun courses (plus Hereford as a freedom run)
- 2 parkrun freedom runs
- 7 parkrun volunteer (2 x marshal, 5 x tail walker)
- 10k PB 58:26
- 4 injuries
- 17 weeks injured
With 2019 just over the horizon and a return from injury mere weeks away I can only hope that next year will be as awesome.