First up huge thanks to Harley at Passion and Chaos for the nomination. All nominations are lovely to receive, I mean who doesn’t want to be told their blog is great?, but this nomination means even more to me because it’s from a fellow blogger that I haven’t had the pleasure of getting to know. Harley’s passion for writing and art are apparent in her blog which you should definitely take time to visit.
I’m currently taking the easier route to nominations and simply answering the questions asked of me. At some point in time I plan to do a shout out for all the great blogs that I follow, but in the meantime here are my answers.
- If the equator caused a dystopia and the only way to survive was at the North or South pole which one would you rather be at? South Pole as I love penguins
- What type of jewelry do you wear the most often? Any particular reason? Rings (wedding, engagement etc) and earrings as it adds a bit of sparkle
- What do you get from listening to your favorite songs? Feel good happiness
- What is your most enlivening environment? Tranquility of nature, can be anywhere beach, woodland, mountain top just as long as it’s peaceful
- When you go for a walk what type of things do you notice the most? Trees, birdsong, animals/birds
- Which social media platform gives you the most positive vibes? Can I count WordPress?
- If you could be given a $2000 gift card to any clothing chain which one would you choose? I’m not a big fan of clothes shopping apart from running gear
- What two characters (from separate stories) do you think would be great if put in the same story? What would make it great? I’ll have to give this one some thought…
- If the cat is out of the bag and the elephant is in the room…. (finish the phrase) then the cow is almost certainly jumping over the moon
- Explain a style of character you tend to gravitate toward? Well-intentioned villain
- Is there any faux pas that you would like to see normalized? slurping the bottom of your milkshake through a straw