At the start of a new year we look back on the outgoing year and our thoughts turn to the future and maybe to our hopes and dreams, plans and schemes (sorry, couldn’t resist).
In 2018 I became a runner and a published poet. I self-published two collections of my own poetry as well as having my work included in various anthologies and magazines.
In 2019 I became an artist (and a cat mum).
In 2020 I want to continue with all of these things.
- train for and complete a half marathon
- take part in at least one race each month
- self-publish my children’s story book
- develop my watercolour skills
- promote myself and my writing in the local community and via social media
- start work on my next book (and maybe my own illustrations)
- tidy/overhaul my WordPress site
Looking forward to getting started.