Early in January, I shared my goals for the coming year:
- train for and complete a half marathon
- take part in at least one race each month
- self-publish my children’s story book
- develop my watercolour skills
- promote myself and my writing in the local community and via social media
- start work on my next book (and maybe my own illustrations)
- tidy/overhaul my WordPress site
As we approach the end of each month I hope to revisit these goals and give myself a huge pat on the back for achieving them all so brilliantly!
- I completed the revamp of my site
- I attended a local Mind group and shared my story and read some of my poetry
- I’ve taken part in two races this month, have signed up to more (a lot more), and have placemarkers for others that I should easily take part in at least one each month (providing I avoid injury!)
- And I’ve written my half marathon training plan
That’ll do for starters!